Every day we choose a 'font of the day (opens in new tab)' from the best paid-for and free fonts (opens in new tab) we can find. You can search the site for our back catalogue or search the hashtag #CBfonts (opens in new tab) on Twitter. Now we're going to take a little ad break and below it you'll find today's selection!
Elixia by Kimmy Lee
Today's typeface of choice is Elixia, a slightly condensed typeface, inspired by the hexagonal grid system. Created by artist and designer Kimmy Lee (opens in new tab), she describes decorative display font Elixia as having a "strong vertical emphasis, with a solid, geometric feel."
Liked this? Read these!
- See some stunning examples of kinetic typography (opens in new tab)
- Check out these artistic tattoo fonts (opens in new tab)
- Illustrator tutorials (opens in new tab): amazing ideas to try today!
- Discover the 5 best pencils (opens in new tab) for artists and designers
- We reveal the best web fonts (opens in new tab) for your site