It's day 18 of our brilliant advent calendar giveaway, which means another amazing giveaway. All you have to do is click the button below to see what's on offer today...
FREE identity stationery pack for Cinema 4D
Eugene Opperman is a multi-media designer and the man behind Johannesburg-based design agency Muse Creative. As part of our advent calendar giveaway, Opperman has generously offered this identity stationery pack for Cinema 4D totally FREE to all Creative Bloq readers!
The collection includes a set of customisable, fully rigged corporate identity elements. Each element is fully rigged and ready to texture, providing you with the easiest way to develop a new identity. It has all the materials assigned, all you need to do is drop in your own designs and then render away. Simple!
The pack includes the following elements:
- Business cards
- CD sleeve
- Corporate folder
- DVD case
- Jewel CD case
- Lighting setups
- Preset studios (pre-populated scenes)
Missed our other giveaways? Find them here...
- Free 2014 calendar template from Ben the Illustrator
- 50% off Responsive Web Design training from Happy Cog
- 12 FREE fonts from HypeForType
- FREE Oh Hai app from ustwo
- 10 days of FREE learning at lynda.com
- FREE HDR images from Bob Groothius
- 40% off stock art at Nanamee
- 60-day FREE trial at VIRB
- One month FREE keyword on a shortcode from Text Local