South London based artist, Luke Drozd (opens in new tab) has made a set of the Scout patches you wish you'd have had to earn as a kid. Based on his book of comic strips, Threnodies, the designer has come up with scouting badges from "a world where scouting is a lot more fun" – and, not to mention, disturbing.
Earn your merit as a 'Spirit Medium' or practise the art of 'Money Laundering'. Some more of our favourites include 'Home Dentistry', 'Espionage', 'Curses and Hexes' and 'Time Travel'. Not to mention 'Prank Calls' – it's about time we had a badge of honor for that sleepover staple.
Available to pre-order as a full set and individual patches, the badges are traditional scout size (approx 4.5cm diameter) and cost £4 each, or £50 for a set of 16. Proudly stitch them onto your battle jacket, your fabric tote bag or even a pair of jeans.
Scroll down for a closer look at some of the most inventive merit badges we've ever seen…
Like this? Read these:
- We reveal where to find logo design inspiration (opens in new tab)
- Discover the 5 best pencils (opens in new tab) for artists and designers
- Stunning examples of geometric patterns (opens in new tab)
- Top examples of experimental design (opens in new tab)
- Discover the pro guide to logo design (opens in new tab)