Every day we choose a 'font of the day (opens in new tab)' from the best paid-for and free fonts (opens in new tab) we can find. You can search the site for our back catalogue or search the hashtag #CBfonts (opens in new tab) on Twitter. Now we're going to take a little ad break and below it you'll find today's selection!
Kust by Ieva Mezule
Today's typeface of choice is Kust, written by fashion designer and painter Ieva Mezule. The letters were drawn on hard paper with a thick brush using pure black ink. Featuring 80 characters, every letter has a unique structure, with a distorted look.
You can download Kust for free over on Behance (opens in new tab).
Liked this? Read these!
- See some stunning examples of kinetic typography (opens in new tab)
- Check out these artistic tattoo fonts (opens in new tab)
- Illustrator tutorials (opens in new tab): amazing ideas to try today!
- Discover the 5 best pencils (opens in new tab) for artists and designers
- We reveal the best web fonts (opens in new tab) for your site