Wireframes, mockups, and prototypes – three fundamental techniques for UX designers, each one is as unique as the next whichever wireframe tools and mockup app you use.
In the past, UXPin has released three individual and standalone guides, giving each one specialized treatment. Now you can get all three ebooks in one complete bundle for free.
The UX Design Builder's E-book Bundle covers best practices for these three design techniques, over 350 pages, all in one free download.
The first ebook, The Guide to Wireframing, covers all the essentials of wireframing, like:
- The different types of wireframes (sketches, cutouts, stencils, and digital)
- Best practices for each type of wireframing software
- Resources like UI pattern libraries, both importable and standalone
- Tips and tricks collected from UX experts
The Guide to Mockups gives the same treatment to this visual document, discussing:
- Mockup anatomy – what you should and shouldn't include
- Visual hierarchy, and how to influence which content gets seen first
- The three most effective methods for creating mockups
- Best practices for Photoshop and Sketch
Finally, The Ultimate Guide to Prototyping covers every corner of this popular UX design topic, explaining:
- The four prototyping dimensions to consider for each new project
- Paper, coded, digital, and 'Wizard of Oz' prototypes
- Designing prototypes specifically for usability testing
- 10 ways to maximize your prototype's returns
- Converting Photoshop and Sketch files into layered interactive prototypes
These three ebooks collect expert advice and real-life examples from companies like Google Venture, Apple, ZURB, IDEO, and more.
Download this e-book bundle now
Words: Jerry Cao
Jerry Cao is a content strategist at UXPin – the wireframing and prototyping app – where he develops in-app and online content for the wireframing and prototyping platform.
Like this? Read these!
- 3 top ways to build a website prototype
- How to build an app: try these great tutorials
- Free graphic design software available to you right now!