The evolution of digital marketing has resulted in increasingly advanced campaigns, often using groundbreaking technology or innovative new products. But sometimes, words are enough.
To celebrate the power of the written word, here are three creative copy campaigns that have caught my eye recently.
01. Volkswagen(opens in new tab) (opens in new tab) (opens in new tab)
These billboards make clever use of punctuation to highlight the importance of braking – or breaking – at the right moment.
02. The Alzheimer's Society(opens in new tab) (opens in new tab)
These moving press ads use copy to highlight the devastating impact of Alzheimer's and the effect it can have on memory.
03. Depaul UK(opens in new tab) (opens in new tab)
This campaign from homelessness charity Depaul doesn't just make clever use of copy; it innovatively uses physical space to fantastic effect.
There you have it. Sometimes you can get your message across most effectively simply by harnessing the power of the written word.
Words: Sarah Taylor-Forbes
Sarah is the senior copywriter at True Digital (opens in new tab), a dedicated team of creative digital experts with an insatiable appetite for ideas and innovation.
Like this? Read these!
- Why great web design needs great copywriting (opens in new tab)
- How to write engaging copy for your site (opens in new tab)
- The best free web fonts (opens in new tab)