Mobile UI Design Trends 2015 & 2016 outlines in one quick-reference e-book what designers need to know about the techniques behind the most popular mobile trends.
The book deconstructs modern mobile interfaces with 79 examples — including screenshots — from Slack, Nike, Google, Apple, Buzzfeed, Spotfiy, Waze, Tinder, and more. It even promotes a hands-on approach, with links to more than 61 online resources, used by the writers themselves.
Inside, you'll find topics including:
- The past, present, and future of creative gesture controls, including Apple's 3D Touch
- How to adopt the layered interface approach of Material Design, from concepts like the "tactile surface" to practical decisions regarding color and typography
- The dos and don'ts of mobile typography, covering alignment, contrast, spacing, and building a hierarchy
- The evolution of flat design, and how to apply its techniques for mobile interfaces
- The four elements of micro-interactions and how to apply them for better interaction design
- The most useful methods for using card interfaces, with consideration to content, behavior patterns, and organization.
Stay up to date in this rapidly changing world of mobile design field. Download this free ebook now
Liked this? Try these...