The stationery item that will change your life

Every now and again, a design pops up that has the potential to reinvent its predecessor by solving an (in this case super) annoying problem. Today's offering is a ruler with cascading millimetre lines, which takes the fiddly hassle out of the technical drawing process. Or any measuring-based process, really. 

The problem with millimetres is that they are just so darn small. But what's the big deal, these rulers are a standard design and easy to come by, right? Wrong. Most standard rulers are not equipped with cascading millimetre lines, which often makes measuring a much more time-consuming process. And, let's face it, that's time and headspace that could be better spent elsewhere doing, well, anything else. 

Thank you for reading 5 articles this month* Join now for unlimited access

Enjoy your first month for just £1 / $1 / €1

*Read 5 free articles per month without a subscription

Join now for unlimited access

Try first month for just £1 / $1 / €1

Georgia Coggan

Georgia is lucky enough to be Creative Bloq's Editor. She has been working for Creative Bloq since 2018, starting out as a freelancer writing about all things branding, design, art, tech and creativity – as well as sniffing out genuinely good deals on creative technology. Since becoming Editor, she has been managing the site on a day-to-day basis, helping to shape the diverse content streams CB is known for and leading the team in their own creativity.