Every day we choose a 'font of the day (opens in new tab)' from the best paid-for and free fonts (opens in new tab) we can find. You can search the site for our back catalogue or search the hashtag #CBfonts (opens in new tab) on Twitter. Now we're going to take a little ad break and below it you'll find today's selection!
Univia Pro by Olivier Gourvat
A contemporary typeface, Univia Pro was created by designer Olivier Gourvat in December 2015. With a distinctive, modern look, Univia Pro features smooth curves and round corners, making it ideal for both display and text use.
Univia Pro is available to purchase over on MyFonts (opens in new tab), where you can currently benefit from an 80 per cent discount on the complete family.
Liked this? Read these!
- See some stunning examples of kinetic typography (opens in new tab)
- Check out these artistic tattoo fonts (opens in new tab)
- Illustrator tutorials (opens in new tab): amazing ideas to try today!
- Discover the 5 best pencils (opens in new tab) for artists and designers
- We reveal the best web fonts (opens in new tab) for your site