We've many brilliant free e-books here on Creative Bloq and this latest offering is no exception. The collaborative design platform UXPin has dedicated a portion of their free design library exclusively to chronicling the design trends for each year.
The latest edition continues the tradition, handling interaction design with the same treatment that they started with web design, UX design, and mobile design.
Interaction Design Trends 2015 & 2016 reviews the most successful trends in IxD over the last year, covering why they're effective and how to best implement them. With 36 examples from companies like Uber, Dropbox, Slack, and more, readers can see firsthand how these influential tactics are applied.
This free e-book offers expert advice on interaction design topics like:
- How minimizing the presence of your interface (invisible design) helps your users accomplish their goals
- Designing a forgiving interface so your users have the confidence to experiment
- The aspects of delightful design — its benefits as well as its limitations
- What to pay attention to when writing copy, like tone and audience
- The importance of empty space, and why cluttering too many elements together can damage how your users search, scan, and even read
- Persuasive tactics such as ordering and phrasing that can give you an extra advantage when guiding users
This e-book is available just in time for the new year. Download it now.
Like this? Read these!