There's just a few weeks now until the world's largest computer graphics conference SIGGRAPH (opens in new tab) gets underway in Hong Kong. On the November 19, for four exciting days, computer professionals from all over the globe will gather to discuss latest industry achievements, technologies and future developments.
If you can't be one of the expected 7,000 attendees, never fear as 3D World (opens in new tab) technical editor Rob Redman (opens in new tab) will be in Hong Kong for the event and reporting daily via Creative Bloq, bringing you all the news, as well as live updates of highlights via the 3D World Twitter feed (opens in new tab).
This year's conference key attractions include:
- An art gallery with exceptional digital and technologically mediated art, such as installations and 3D pieces
- A computer animation festival that showcases international works
- Comprehensive instructional courses on contemporary topics in graphics and interactive techniques
- A showcase of emerging technologies like interfaces, input devices, systems of engagement, and robotics in which hands-on demonstrations are supported
Only 59 days to go now. Excited? So are we!
Liked this? Read these!
- Top free 3D models (opens in new tab)
- Best 3D movies (opens in new tab) of 2013
- Blender tutorials (opens in new tab): ways to create cool effects
Have you seen any inspirational 3D projects recently? Let us know in the comments!