We're all familiar with the adorable logo design of Pixar, with the little lamp Luxo Jr bouncing around and replacing the 'I' before the movie starts. Surprisingly though, it wasn't always like this; just like with any other company, Pixar's logo has been through an evolution in its design.
Starting with 1986, this cool video compiles every Pixar logo design shown at the beginning or end of its animations. It's certainly seen some changes - starting with the shape of the firm’s Image Computer and then taking on a typography-based approach.
Which one do you think worked best? Make sure to let us know your thoughts in the comments box below.
[via Design Taxi]
Like this? Read these!
- Animate like a Pixar Pro: 10 expert tips
- Kyle Balda on Pixar's first ever short
- How to get a job at Pixar Studios
- Create a perfect mood board with these pro tips
- The ultimate guide to logo design
Which logo do you like best? Let us know in the comments!