We're all familiar with the adorable logo design of Pixar (opens in new tab), with the little lamp Luxo Jr bouncing around and replacing the 'I' before the movie starts. Surprisingly though, it wasn't always like this; just like with any other company, Pixar's logo has been through an evolution in its design.
Starting with 1986, this cool video compiles every Pixar logo design (opens in new tab) shown at the beginning or end of its animations. It's certainly seen some changes - starting with the shape of the firm’s Image Computer and then taking on a typography-based approach.
Which one do you think worked best? Make sure to let us know your thoughts in the comments box below.
Like this? Read these!
- Animate like a Pixar Pro (opens in new tab): 10 expert tips
- Kyle Balda on Pixar's first ever short (opens in new tab)
- How to get a job at Pixar (opens in new tab) Studios
- Create a perfect mood board (opens in new tab) with these pro tips
- The ultimate guide to logo design (opens in new tab)
Which logo do you like best? Let us know in the comments!