Adobe has announced new features coming to the Creative Cloud for users of After Effects, Premiere Pro and other video tools, including support for UltraHD (UHD), colour improvements, and new touch workflows.
The company has been demoing the new capabilities this week at Europe's largest professional broadcast show, IBC 2015 in Amsterdam. Highlights include:
- Introduction of a new touch environment, with After Effects CC Premiere Pro CC and Character Animator now optimised for Microsoft Surface Pro, Windows 8 tablets and Apple track pad devices
- Improved colour fidelity and colour adjustments in After Effects CC
- Native format support for editing 4K-to-8K footage in Premiere Pro CC
- Colour advancements, including support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) workflows, in Premiere Pro CC
- Adobe Anywhere, a workflow platform for enterprise teams to collaborate, adds the ability to be deployed as either a multi-location streaming solution or a single-location collaboration-only version.
You can see a full breakdown of all the new features in After Effects here (opens in new tab) and the new features in Premiere Pro here (opens in new tab).
Liked this? Try these...
- The beginner's guide to After Effects (opens in new tab)
- 10 top After Effects resources (opens in new tab)
- Download the best free fonts (opens in new tab)