The main tweaks have been made to the 'Work in Progress' (WIP) feature, including the following:
- Image editing apps like Adobe Photoshop Touch can now push images into the Behance app as WIPs
- Users can now copy an image or an image url into Behance to start a new WIP
- New Flash controls have been added for the WIP Camera
- WIPs now show tags from previous revisions
Other improvements include better grouping of collections in the activity feed, the ability to drag to refresh profiles and a bug fix which means stats now show the correct number of comments.
And there's good news for Behance users frustrated at the lack of an bespoke iPad app - the company says it's started "behind the scenes" work on such an app, and is encouraging anyone with suggestions for it to email them at email@example.com.
Liked this? Read these!
- How to build an app
- Create a perfect mood board with these pro tips
- The ultimate guide to designing the best logos
Have you seen a great iPhone app lately? Tell us about it in the comments!