The InFocus Mondopad (opens in new tab) is a 55-inch touchscreen tablet with built-in Windows 7 PC (opens in new tab) - and it's ideal for use in creative studios where collaboratorating with distant clients and colleagues is key.
InFocus (opens in new tab) said in a press release:
"The Mondopad combines the ability simultaneously to conference easily with friends and colleagues around the world; to create and share files with them, and to share, save and send annotated ideas applied directly to documents via a built-in whiteboard.
"What’s more the Mondopad’s comprehensive A/V connections mean that besides being the world’s most versatile large-format collaboration interface, it will also perform as a Full HD TV with an attached cable box, Blu-ray player or games console; or Internet TV with the appropriate drivers uploaded."
Mondopad pricing and features
The InFocus Mondopad boasts an impressive spec, which includes:
- A 55-inch multi-touch display offering 1920 x 1080p Full HD resolution
- An integrated high performance Intel Core i5 PC running Windows 7 Pro
- Built-in 802.11 dual band 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi
- Microsoft® Office
- Powerfuly, easy-to-use video conferencing capabilities
- 720p HD camera with 4 built-in microphones
- Voice-optimised sound bar
- The ability to share and view MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents, PDFs, and JPG images with the Mondopad from a PC, tablet or smartphone - either locally or remotely
- A digital whiteboard with complete set of writing and drawing tools
- 6x USB ports (4 on bezel 2 on built-in PC); 2x HDMI 1.3 ports; VGA, component video, composite video S-Video ports; 2x RCA stereo audio ports, 1.x 3.5mm stereo mini-jack port; RS232, USB Type-B for touch screen control and 2x RJ45 Ethernet ports.
The InFocus Monopad costs £5,449 ex. VAT and is available from UK distributor Maverick (opens in new tab).