With a career spanning more than 30 years, and with 36 paper art (opens in new tab) books to his name, Paul Jackson has earnt his place as an origami authority.
In his latest book, Complete Pleats (opens in new tab), Jackson reveals his comprehensive knowledge of pleating techniques and explores how pleats are used in fashion, architecture and product design. Inside the book you'll find mind-bending paper art creations made from impressive pleats, along with step-by-step instructions and a how-to DVD which shows you how to recreate these amazing designs for yourself.
Having worked with Tetra Pak, Nike and Disney, Jackson has built up his reputation as a master in his field. See some of his awesome pleated paper creations below.
Check out more of our art posts:
- How to draw a bear (opens in new tab)
- How to improve your character drawing (opens in new tab)
- How to choose the right drawing tools (opens in new tab)
- How to draw manga (opens in new tab)
- How to get started with ink drawing (opens in new tab)
- Discover the 5 best pencils (opens in new tab) for artists and designers