As if all the fine news, articles and tutorials we bring you daily on this website wasn't enough, Creative Bloq's YouTube channel is also bursting with great videos – and it's totally free to subscribe.
If you're wanting to learn Adobe Illustrator, then we've got just the YouTube playlist for you. Listed below (and embedded above) are 10 great Illustrator tutorials - all short, snappy videos aimed to help you master Illustrator's comprehensive toolset.
The videos are designed for users of Illustrator CC but don't worry if you haven't signed up to the Creative Cloud yet, because the tools showcased are also included in Illustrator CS6 and earlier versions. Here's the full list of what's available to view right now:
- How to use the 3D tool in Illustrator
- How to use the Artboard tool in Illustrator
- How to use the Blend tool in Illustrator
- How to use the Blob Brush tool in Illustrator
- How to use the Gradient Mesh tool in Illustrator
- How to use the Perspective tools in Illustrator
- How to use the Shape Builder tool in Illustrator
- How to use the Symbolism tools in Illustrator
- How to use the Touch Type tool in Illustrator
- How to use the Width tool in Illustrator
Get 15% off Adobe Creative Cloud with our exclusive deal
When it comes to finding Adobe deals, discounts on Creative Cloud can be few and far between. But great news for designers, illustrators and artists: we’ve teamed up with Adobe to offer Creative Bloq readers a special 15% discount on Creative Cloud membership. Instead of paying the usual US$49.94/£49.94 every month, you’ll pay just $42.46/£42.46 for the first year.
So if you’ve been debating whether to sign up, now’s your chance to get hands-on with Adobe’s stellar suite of world-class design tools – and save some cash in the process.
The offer is valid from now until 13 May 2018, and includes Adobe’s entire suite of desktop and mobile apps for Mac and PC.