You may not have thought about it, but how you organise your creative space can reveal a lot about you. Whether it's how to draw (opens in new tab)books strewn all over your desk, a carefully tended to desk plant or screwed up doodle art (opens in new tab) littering your workspace – it all reveals just a little something about the kind of creative you are.
With that in mind, the team at San Diego Office & Modular Design created this insightful infographic, revealing the kind of items that might be found on a designer's desk, how they're organised and how that reflects your personality.
So, are you the office hoarder? A health nut or tech nerd? Let us know in the comments.
[via DesignTaxi (opens in new tab)]
Like this? Read these:
- What do you need to do to become a creative director (opens in new tab)?
- Get the best free vector art (opens in new tab) for your projects
- Check out these great examples of negative space (opens in new tab)
- Discover the 5 best pencils (opens in new tab) for artists and designers
- How to choose the right drawing tools