Giving your company a distinctive brand image is more than just using a logo design (opens in new tab) or slogan here and there, it's all about creating an identity that consumers interact with.
To guide creatives through the challenge of building a brand, Creative Market (opens in new tab) have released this infographic (opens in new tab) which shares the basic steps you need to follow. From building a mood board (opens in new tab) of visual references to monitoring your brand's success, this overview covers it all.
Topped off with further reading to help you take your branding to the next level once you've mastered the basics, this is one of the best infographics (opens in new tab) for those looking to get the hang of branding, as well as seasoned pros gearing up for a big rebranding project.
[Via Design Taxi (opens in new tab)]
Liked this? Read these!
- What does an art director (opens in new tab) actually do?
- Check out these amazing band logos (opens in new tab) through the years
- We reveal where to find logo design inspiration (opens in new tab)
- These flyer templates (opens in new tab) will transform your marketing
- Discover the best brochure templates (opens in new tab) on the web