Giving your company a distinctive brand image is more than just using a logo design or slogan here and there, it's all about creating an identity that consumers interact with.
To guide creatives through the challenge of building a brand, Creative Market have released this infographic which shares the basic steps you need to follow. From building a mood board of visual references to monitoring your brand's success, this overview covers it all.
Topped off with further reading to help you take your branding to the next level once you've mastered the basics, this is one of the best infographics for those looking to get the hang of branding, as well as seasoned pros gearing up for a big rebranding project.
[Via Design Taxi]
Liked this? Read these!
- What does an art director actually do?
- Check out these amazing band logos through the years
- We reveal where to find logo design inspiration
- These flyer templates will transform your marketing
- Discover the best brochure templates on the web