Still not really got your head round the Creative Cloud? Well, you'll find everything you need to know in this article (opens in new tab) - but if you prefer watching to reading, then we've got a great selection of videos you should definitely check out.
Adobe has been hosting a free live webinar series over recent weeks for all creatives to help explain the new features of its Creative Cloud software and give an insight into the possibilities these present.
Covering Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, typography tutorials and more, they feature experts including digital imaging solutions consultant Richard Curtis (opens in new tab), Adobe UK's digital publishing BDM Rupert Knowles (opens in new tab), Adobe senior solutions consultant Iona Walters (opens in new tab) and Adobe UK's video product manager Niels Stevens (opens in new tab).
- Read all our Adobe-related articles here (opens in new tab)
01. Creating and working quickly with 3D in Photoshop CC (opens in new tab)
In this video you'll discover what's possible with 3D (opens in new tab) in Photoshop CC and learn straightforward but exciting techniques for creating 3D type art, graphics, and more. You'll be introduced to the newest 3D features and enhancements and how they can be used to create compelling composites.
02. Create dynamic, interactive documents with Acrobat XI (opens in new tab)
In this video you'll learn how to use Adobe Acrobat XI to transform dull static content into dynamic interactive deliverables. Discover how to combine several types of digital media such as video, audio and animation along with interactive elements such as buttons and links into a single self-contained, easy-to-use rich-media PDF document.
03. Creating outstanding layout effects in InDesign CC and Photoshop CC (opens in new tab)
One of the main benefits of the Adobe Creative Cloud is how the various applications work together to speed up your creative workflow. Here, Adobe shows you how InDesign CC (opens in new tab) and Photoshop CC come together to enable designers to create a variety of special layout effects.
04. Using Acrobat XI in a creative review cycle (opens in new tab)
Banish paper-based review processes by using the commenting tools and collaboration features in Adobe Acrobat XI. Learn how using these tools and features will help keep review cycles efficient and make it easy for all stakeholders to give feedback. This video explores how to initiate a PDF review, annotate documents with the built-in comment and mark-up tools, reply to, search and summarise document comments and more.
05. Publication Design Tools (opens in new tab) (InDesign CC and Illustrator CC)
This video explores the new tools and features of two of Adobe's most popular products, InDesign CC and Illustrator CC.
06. HTML5 tools for designers (opens in new tab)
This video teaches you all about the new tools and features in Adobe Muse CC and the Edge CC family.
07. What's new for typography in the latest Adobe Creative Cloud release (opens in new tab)
This session demos some of the new typography (opens in new tab) features in Illustrator CC and InDesign CC.
08. The latest update to the Adobe set of video tools (opens in new tab)
Here you can learn about the new editing features in Premiere Pro CC (opens in new tab) and After Effects CC (opens in new tab), including the Refine Edge tool, the Warp Stabilizer VFX feature, the live 3D pipeline and new SpeedGrade CC features.
09. What's New in Photoshop CC (opens in new tab)
In this video, Richard Curtis, digital imaging solutions consultant, outlines and explains the new features in Photoshop CC.
10. Premiere Pro CC makes another leap forward (opens in new tab)
Here, video professionals can learn how to edit video faster than ever before with Adobe Premiere Pro CC. The video explains the new features in the software, including a redesigned timeline, improved media management, and the full integration of the Lumetri deep colour engine for grading purposes.
11. What's new in Dreamweaver CC (opens in new tab)
Discover how a streamlined user interface, connected tools, and new visual CSS editing tools let you code efficiently and intuitively in the new Dreamweaver CC (opens in new tab) in this Adobe video.
12. What's new in Flash Professional CC (opens in new tab)
Flash Professional CC enables you to create HTML content and export high-definition video and audio. Discover the benefits of the new 64-bit architecture, a new streamlined user interface.
Liked this? Read these!
- Free Photoshop brushes (opens in new tab) every creative must have
- Free Photoshop actions (opens in new tab) to create stunning effects
- The best Photoshop plugins (opens in new tab)
- The best 3D movies of 2013
What do you think of the Creative Cloud? Share your views in the comments below!