There are 160 articles tagged with Review
- Armari showcases the latest Intel Xeons, making this the most powerful rendering workstation we’ve ever seen, says James Morris.
- Creative Essence: Creatures showcases the wonders of top creature creators, says 3D World technical editor Rob Redman.
- Getting good map data into 3D apps is complicated, but this handy plug-in solves that problem for Cinema 4D users, says Mike Griggs.
- 3D World technical editor Rob Redman looks to see if Ballistic's Matte Painting 3 lives up to the series' reputation.
- R15, the latest update to Maxon’s 3D suite is speedy and solid, but you can’t please everyone all the time, argues CG expert Steve Jarratt.
- Digital artist Antony Ward unleashes his inner fashionista with version 3 of the cloth design software Marvelous Designer.
- 3D World technical editor Rob Redman checks out the latest edition of this popular series of digital art books.
- The latest iteration of Planetside's natural terrain renderer has finally arrived. Steve Jarratt checks out the new feature set.
- A workstation-level of 3D modelling performance in a heavy but still portable package, says James Morris.
- With its simple tools that allow you to work directly with cached geometry, Scott Wheeler finds this package a real delight to use.