ImagineFX is the world’s number one magazine for digital artists. Featuring everything from inspirational workshops from leading fantasy and sci-fi artists and interviews, to community news and in-depth product reviews, it’s not hard to see why creatives dream of being featured in this world-class publication.
If you’re one such creative, we’ve got good news, that dream could soon become a reality. In association with Corel® Painter®, ImagineFX will showcase a selection of work submitted by digital artists across the globe each month, from now until December 2020.
Every issue, the editorial team will pick an Artist of the Month. The Artist of the Month will win Corel Painter 2020 (SRP $429), plus an Ultimate Brush Pack Bundle that includes over 600 brushes (SRP $1199.60 USD)±
From the Artists of the Month, an overall Artist of the Year will be chosen at the end of the year. The winner will then be celebrated at Vertex, the world-class conference for 2D and 3D artists, in February 2021.
Achieve digital painting perfection
If this sounds like the kind of project you want to get involved with, you’re going to need some quality digital art software to develop your artwork. And Corel Painter provides all the tools you could ever possibly need.
The slickest version of the software to date includes Painter 2020's New Brush Accelerator™ tool. The impressive feature assesses a user's individual system and then applies optimal performance settings, allowing artists to paint up to 20-times faster. Unleash your creativity with 900+ included brushes and create with Painter’s revered traditional media and unique digital art brushes that bring that extra special something to your artwork.
Want to give it a try? Corel Painter 2020 is available on a free 30-day, fully functional trial (for both Mac and Windows), with no strings attached or obligation to buy. So what are you waiting for?
Download Corel Painter 2020 today and get on your way to becoming ImagineFX Artist of the Year.
How to enter
01. Submit your work to ImagineFX to be featured in its FXPose showcase section. To do so, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your full (real) name, location, website
- A list of software you use
- A little info for your biog section (no more than 50 words)
- A photo of yourself
- 5 high-res (ideally 300 dpi) images of your work, with signatures and watermarks removed
- The title and a 30-word caption for each
- Please also outline any relevant copyright information
02. From these submissions, ImagineFX will choose its Artist of the Month for each issue.
03. This is an ongoing submission, with a final deadline of 31 Dec 2020.
04. The ImagineFX team will choose its Artist of the Year from each Artist of the Month winner. This will be announced at Vertex 2021 (25th-26th Feb) and in the February issue of ImagineFX.
Terms and conditions
In consideration for Future promoting you and/or the Material as agreed, you grant Future and its licensees a non-exclusive licence to use the Material in print and digital publications, and on associated websites, (including related, branded social media pages). **Any re-use of the Material in the formats set out above shall be in the same context for which the Material was originally supplied.
You further agree that if you are chosen as 'Artist of the month' and subsequently selected as 'Artist of the year' your name and the Material may be used in association with Artist of the Year announcements at Future events and for promotional purposes on all media relating to such at Future events.