There are 196 articles tagged with Advertising
- D&AD's design awards have enthralled the industry for over half a century. In the third in our series of articles, R/GA's George Prest looks back at some of the winners from the '80s.
- Jordi Bares explains how Realise Studio detonated G-Star Raw's products to create a commercial that stayed true to Rankin's artistic vision.
- British Airways have tapped into the childlike excitement of seeing a plane with these real time interative billboards.
- This latest Christmas campaign from high-end shop Harvey Nichols wants you to spend money on yourself.
- Adolf Dassler began making sports shoes in his mother’s kitchen and would go on to build one of the most recognisable sportswear brands in the world, with the help of some great logos…
- We take a look at the history of book publishing's most famous bird, and speak to the man charged with updating it.
- These 10 advertising campaigns all received complaints this year. Take a look - and be aware that some may cause offence.
- Versatile British designer Andy Cooke embraced Creative Cloud as soon as it was released. We find out how he uses it in his daily design work…
- These historical photos have been given the 'selfie' treatment for a new advertising campaign.
- We take a look behind the creation of the golden arches, and one of the most iconic marks in logo history.