Wolff Olins recently set up a unique pop-up studio to mentor a team of lucky Shillington graduates. And they were given a challenging brief that any creative would relish...Wolff Olins recently set up a unique pop-up studio to mentor a team of lucky Shillington graduates. And they were given a challenging brief that any creative would relish...
- Pokémon took the world by storm in the '90s. This zine pays homage to its characters with gorgeous illustrations.
- A new exhibition in South Korea has brought Studio Ghibli to life that will delight any avid animation fan.
- Flagged is an identification system within JCPenney designed to pull US-made brands together.
- This limited edition branding wraps wine in beautiful screen-printed wrapping paper.
- Your UI design can make or break the success of your website or app: here's how to get it right.
- This music video was created in one shot, using 14 Apple devices that interact with each other to an incredible effect.
- GIFs are great - here, we take a look at some of our favourite GIF artists from around the world.
- This WebGL experience makes for a gorgeous, personal and thorough look at one of the world's best record collections.
- Do you have a good eye for detail? See if you can tell the difference between a photo and an ultra-realistic drawing in this quiz.
- The makers of iPad app Paper are back with a new offering that aims to inspire collaboration and creativity.