- Illustrator Tony Foti provides some top lighting tips to help you paint leaves that aren't flat on the screen.
- Introducing Substrata, the hypothetical video game from the creative visionaries of Darksiders.
- US illustrator Toni Foti explains how to draw an image without its shape-defining shadows.
- Concept art from Francesco Lorenzetti that demonstrates how to draw an industrial sci-fi hanger.
- Illustrator Nick Harris explains how to use simple digital tools and basic art rules to create a ominous setting.
- Clean and colourful are the watch words when you're concepting styles that don't exist yet, says concept artist John Staub.
- Artist Jake Murray explains how to draw a character delivering a knockout punch.
- Concept artist Sang Han Sang on how to give your digital art a traditional look and feel.
- Ever wondered how to make faces symmetrical in portrait painting? In this tutorial, digital artist Bill Corbet reveals all.