There are 609 articles tagged with Interview
- An epic wargame deserves an epic trailer, and that's what RealtimeUK provided for War Thunder. We find out how they did it.
- In one corner of creative consultancy Bleed’s huge, open-plan studio is founding partner Svein Haakon Lia’s office. But so much space doesn’t mean lots of stuff, as we found out...
- Aardman's Jake Manion and George Rowe talk us through the challenges of creating the Gruffalo's vibrant new site.
- Data visualisation guru Brian Suda champions a philosophy of intelligent interactive design. He tells Jim Thacker about SVG, determinism – and why ‘informatician’ is a real word.
- Google engineer and W3C TAG member Alex Russell talks about building bridges with devs and getting involved with web standards.
- An old photo of Jackson Pollock set photographer and artist Fabian Oefner off on an epic paint-manipulation experiment – no CGI allowed.
- Recently Laura Jordan Bambach became President of D&AD. We find out her plans for the organisation and what aspiring designers can learn from her.
- The artist behind The Paper Fox project Jeremy Kool reveals how laziness inspired him to become a digital artist.
- Brooklyn-based creative Tara McPherson talks about Japanese influences, astrophysics and why she avoids the term 'lowbrow art'.
- Croatian ad agency Bruketa&Žinić OM explains how it's expanding its offerings by hooking up with digital agency Netural to launch its new Vienna office.