There are 621 articles tagged with Interview
- Polish studio Platige came up with this unlikely but epic face-off to visualise the fight against cancer. Check it out!
- Working your way up the career ladder doesn't have to mean sacrificing your creativity. We meet Tim Smith, ustwo's new design specialist.
- Tom Dougherty, Damon Mangos and Kevin Charlton chat to Martin Cooper about the Dada concept, creating digital experiences and deleting things to make way for the new and possible
- The Toronto agency explain how they branded this celebration of print design, talking us through their choice of colour, typography and more.
- Freelance illustrator and art director Steven Bonner shares his experiences of managing clients single-handedly.
- An epic wargame deserves an epic trailer, and that's what RealtimeUK provided for War Thunder. We find out how they did it.
- From their Toronto base, Underline Studio co-founders Fidel Peña and Claire Dawson explain what elevates a piece of work from clean and simple to truly elegant.
- With a bit of romance and a lot of CG, Warm Bodies is a zombie movie with a fresh twist. Mark Ramshaw find out how it was done.
- Aardman's Jake Manion and George Rowe talk us through the challenges of creating the Gruffalo's vibrant new site.
- Data visualisation guru Brian Suda champions a philosophy of intelligent interactive design. He tells Jim Thacker about SVG, determinism – and why ‘informatician’ is a real word.