Here you'll find the best 3D tutorials and tips from leading experts. We bring you articles on Maya 2013, print in 3D, ZBrush 4 info, Maya tutorials, the best 3D movies, how to create a superhero, Cinema 4D tutorials and much more besides!
- The awards race is officially on as VFX innovators gather to explain what was involved in bringing the Oscar contenders to life.
- Head of 3D commercials at leading VFX facility Framestore Diarmid Harrison-Murray explains the process behind this beautiful underwater wonderland for Three Ireland's 'all you can eat everything' plan.
- Polish studio Platige came up with this unlikely but epic face-off to visualise the fight against cancer. Check it out!
- Now it's part of the Creative Cloud, Cinema 4D is more popular than ever. Mike Griggs offers some tips to get you started.
- Antony Ward uses a sci-fi mech model to present a complete guide to adding surface information.
- Each day in the run up to Christmas, we're bringing you free and discounted gifts galore! Check out what's behind door number seven...
- Golaem has released version 3 of Crowd, its crowd-simulation system for Maya, which features a bunch of new tools to allow greater control over any type of character.
- Armari showcases the latest Intel Xeons, making this the most powerful rendering workstation we’ve ever seen, says James Morris.
- Creative Essence: Creatures showcases the wonders of top creature creators, says 3D World technical editor Rob Redman.
- An epic wargame deserves an epic trailer, and that's what RealtimeUK provided for War Thunder. We find out how they did it.