Here you'll find the best 3D tutorials and tips from leading experts. We bring you articles on Maya 2013, print in 3D, ZBrush 4 info, Maya tutorials, the best 3D movies, how to create a superhero, Cinema 4D tutorials and much more besides!
- Polish studio Platige came up with this unlikely but epic face-off to visualise the fight against cancer. Check it out!
- Now it's part of the Creative Cloud, Cinema 4D is more popular than ever. Mike Griggs offers some tips to get you started.
- Antony Ward uses a sci-fi mech model to present a complete guide to adding surface information.
- Each day in the run up to Christmas, we're bringing you free and discounted gifts galore! Check out what's behind door number seven...
- Golaem has released version 3 of Crowd, its crowd-simulation system for Maya, which features a bunch of new tools to allow greater control over any type of character.
- Armari showcases the latest Intel Xeons, making this the most powerful rendering workstation we’ve ever seen, says James Morris.
- Creative Essence: Creatures showcases the wonders of top creature creators, says 3D World technical editor Rob Redman.
- An epic wargame deserves an epic trailer, and that's what RealtimeUK provided for War Thunder. We find out how they did it.
- Get inside the mind of Spain-based CG artist as he reveals the creative process behind Rob the Robot.
- With the PS4 and Xbox One hitting the stores at the moment, the games industry's in the spotlight right now. But how do you go about getting into it? 3D World takes a look.