There are 265 articles tagged with Print design
- This set of prints has been inspired by those midnight broadcasts of Radio 4's The Shipping Forecast.
- Tired of illustrating for other people? Want something to call your own? Anna Wray walks you through how to get your picture book for children published.
- There’s no reason why you can’t create a brochure that is both cost-effective and beautiful. Simon Tilbrook tells you how.
- Design studio Hvass&Hannibal created a tactile event poster celebrating print values. Check it out, and its accompanying video!
- Event brochures need to be a balance between the impactful and informative. Simon Tilbrook guides you through the best way to achieve this.
- Design duo Sawdust explain how they developed these cool bespoke numerals, based on folded ribbons, for a new university guide.
- Using a beautifully crafted brochure as a mini-portfolio can help you to stand out in a crowded job market, as Simon Tilbrook explains.
- Take a look at the making of this laser-cut magazine cover that showcases some stunning typography.
- Little White Lies celebrates its 50th issue with 50 writers and 50 artists illustrating 50 of the best films from the past 50 years.
- If you’re looking to create a professional marketing brochure for your startup, here are 10 tips that will help you do so quickly and simply.