Another day, another major brand's design is flattened in the name of progress. Well, not officially, but just in case photography app Instagram (opens in new tab) should decide to follow the flat design trend, UX designer Shadman Ahmed (opens in new tab) has come up with this eye-opening concept.
- What is flat design? Find out here
New Delhi-based designer Ahmed, who specialises in UX and UI design, has created the concept interface to give "a cleaner looking UI for Instagram". He has called the concept "White Space", and it features simplified versions of existing Instagram features as well as completely reimagining elements including the explore, options, and news/notifications screens.
Check out more details about Ahmed's concept on his Behance page (opens in new tab).
Liked this? Read these!
- How to build an app (opens in new tab)
- Download the best free fonts (opens in new tab)
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 (opens in new tab) hands-on review
- Create a perfect mood board (opens in new tab) with these pro tips
Would you like to see Instagram given a flat design-led makeover? Let us know your views in the comments below...