Vivamus auctor leo vel dui. Aliquam erat volutpat. Phasellus nibh. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Cras tempor. Morbi egestas, urna non consequat tempus, nunc arcu mollis enim, eu aliquam erat nulla non nibh. Duis consectetuer malesuada velit. Nam ante nulla, interdum vel, tristique ac, condimentum non, tellus. Proin ornare feugiat nisl. Suspendisse dolor nisl, ultrices at, eleifend vel, consequat at, dolor.
- Polish studio Platige came up with this unlikely but epic face-off to visualise the fight against cancer. Check it out!
- James Cutler explains how to generate volume light using V-Ray and 3ds Max.
- 3D artist Paul Hatton reveals how to use the Viewport Canvas toolset to adjust your textures in 3ds Max.
- Inspired by his children, 3D artist Marek Denko created this breathtaking Roofs, Rockets and Adventures Beyond illustration using 3ds Max.
- A seamless combination of video and 3D animation sees a young boy encounter a sea storm in this thrilling new ad. We find out how it was made.
- Creative director James Cutler shows how to use 3ds Max and V-Ray elements to create a digital version of a photographic studio.
- With viewport enhancements and new tools for crowd generation and particle animation, 3D supervisor Wayne Robson takes the latest iteration of the do-it-all modelling and rendering software for a test drive.
- Nanopixel creates stunning 3D imagery to promote a new development on the tropical island of Ko Phi Phi, Thailand.
- A 3D monster-building app that adds bones to the sculpting process so you can pose your gruesome creations.
- British band Foals enlisted the help of design and direction studio Us to create this visually stunning, dot-to-dot masterpiece.