There are 19 articles tagged with Blender
- Pitchi Poy Animation creates 3D mini-mes in new promotional campaign for Coca-Cola Israel's mini-bottle.
- Indulge your inner demolition team with Rob Redman’s advice for destruction.
- Take your 3D modelling skills to new levels with these step-by-step Blender tutorials, from creating a road race terrain to animating fire and water.
- Add splashing liquids to your scene with Phil Nolan’s in-depth guide to creating realistic fluid simulations.
- They're not made of metal. They're made of pixels! Grant Parsley explains how he used Zbrush and Blender to create these awesome Wizard of Oz-themed artifacts.
- 'November Növelet: Useless' is a brilliant use of some of the best-loved designer tools including After Effects and Blender.
- Free 3D models, hi-res images and textures are on offer to 3D artists throughout December. Find out how to take part in this amazing giveaway from our sister magazine 3D World...
- Not all cars drive on tarmac. Mike Griggs demonstrates how to create a realistically rough terrain for rallying.
- In this tutorial, Steven Bonner looks at how to use Illustrator's Blend tool to create smooth and curved blends, blend by specific distances and to blend different transparencies and shapes.
- Alex Telford explains how to create a library of mouth shapes and other expression components, in a series of 14 videos…