There are 21 articles tagged with ZBrush
- Digital environment artist Conrad Allan creates a coastal scene in Vue, models rocks in ZBrush, and combines the two.
- As the annual Halloween 3D render challenge gets underway, we talk to the artist behind the gruesome Pumpkin Eater featured on the event's promotional material.
- Character artist Titouan Olive reveals how to create a cartoon clown from scratch in just three hours.
- 3D artist David Domingo Jiménez explains how he used 3ds Max and ZBrush to bring his sinister new robot character 'Crazy' to life.
- Character artist Michael Ingrassia shows how you can develop your sculpting skills and find your artistic direction.
- Be inspired every day; see beautiful CG illustrations from the readers of 3D World. Today, meet Hrafn Åki Hrafnsson, an Icelandic art director who's recently learned to use ZBrush.
- In need of some inspiration? Check out today's brilliant 3D showcase, Lurking in the deep by Henning Sanden.
- Improve your ZBrush-work with this collection of ZBrush tutorials and tips, including: sculpting aliens, improving workflow and designing ray guns.
- Daniel Bystedt shows you how to take advantage of new features in ZBrush to groom this fabulous furry character.
- Daniel Bystedt shows you how to take advantage of new features in ZBrush to groom this fabulous furry character