HTML5 APIs have made it possible to create things we never before thought possible. This month's cover feature takes us on a tour of the most important and exciting ones, providing plenty of examples of cool things that can be done with them.
There's also advice from GatherContent on developing a killer content strategy, wise words from Remy Sharp, and an in depth tutorial on building a responsive wireframe with open source framework Wirefy. Plus:
- Design a portfolio with CSS transitions
- Better code with Sass and Compass
- Gridset: the new web design power tool
- Create a music app with OpenEMI content
- Build an interactive portfolio page with CSS transitions