There are 170 articles tagged with Motion graphics
- Ryo Kitabatake's motion graphics showreel has a collage-style take on Slumdog Millionaire as its centrepiece; take a look!
- Discover the opportunities for multi-skilled designers in the world of motion design in the latest issue of Computer Arts – on sale now!
- London-based creative studio Mainframe creates shells with brash and synthetic pop patterning for annual music festival Isle of MTV.
- 3D animation meets graphic design as Tim Clapham shows you how to animate and composite a pro-quality logo sequence.
- You won't believe your eyes - this demonstration of projection mapping uses no CGI effects at all.
- Ruslan Khasanov combines colourful ink with oil and soap to produces a series of breathtaking and mesmerising sequences.
- See fonts come to life in these amazing kinetic typography animations, including music videos, movie tributes and more.
- Innovative short for Brighton-based event offers a unique take on the title sequence
- Blackmeal is behind a brilliant new short for sunglasses manufacturer Ray-Ban – which sees shades shot through the air like a bullet, destroying everything in their path. We interviewed executive producer Mael Francois to find out how it was made
- Adam Benton tells you everything you need to know to make credible 3D works