There are 2041 articles tagged with News
- The awards race is officially on as VFX innovators gather to explain what was involved in bringing the Oscar contenders to life.
- The Brand Impact Awards celebrates world-class design for branding and campaigns. But hurry, there are just a few days left to enter!
- Golaem has released version 3 of Crowd, its crowd-simulation system for Maya, which features a bunch of new tools to allow greater control over any type of character.
- Get up to 40% off a subscription to Computer Arts, net, and 3D World, and save up to 50% on other Future magazines!
- Enter Helpful Bear's creature design contest and your creation could be made real and displayed in 3D World magazine.
- You have until 9 January to nominate your favourite designers and developers - or yourself!
- The inaugural Graphic Design Annual is a stunning, 130-page celebration of the world's best graphic design – and your essential source of inspiration for 2014.
- The new issue of net magazine is on sale now, looking at new responsive design tools and strategies for extensible design.
- Should you earn more? Computer Arts wants to know whether you think designers are badly paid…
- If you've ever fancied getting to grips with a bit of programming and have an hour or so to spare, check out this free online course.