There are 128 articles tagged with Studio
- From their Toronto base, Underline Studio co-founders Fidel Peña and Claire Dawson explain what elevates a piece of work from clean and simple to truly elegant.
- At South African studio Muti, soft lighting and lovingly-displayed projects are the backdrop to vicious table tennis tournaments.
- James Gilbert decided to make his ad hoc collaborative approach official, transforming James Gilbert Design into Studio Contents.
- Blok Design partners Vanessa Eckstein and Marta Cutler share their love of ‘the space in-between’, and why a value legacy for future generations is important.
- From their spacious studio in Nancy, France, creative duo Zim&Zou share the stories behind their chaotic workspace.
- Illustrator Hennie Haworth splits her time between a busy Hackney studio and a more peaceful home setting
- Just graduated and thinking of starting your own design studio with some friends? Had enough of working for someone else? Here are nine essential tips for getting your design business off the ground
- From his sunny attic studio, Ben The Illustrator reveals the stories behind some of his favourite objects and items
- With the recession showing little sign of receding, we ask a select group of successful studios: how do you design through an economic downturn?
- From a signed Milton Glaser poster to his old Disneyland name badge, Ty Mattson reveals his favourite studio items