There are 19 articles tagged with 3D printing
- As 3D printable files become more mainstream, quite a few file sharing platforms are out there - but none like My Mini Factory, as Christian Harries finds out.
- The American Museum of Natural History helps kids capture, model and print a glorious dino in 3D.
- Sam Abbot's 3D printed skateboard is both ride-worthy and a piece of radical art we'd display on our wall any day.
- 3D printers can't print everything - not yet anyway. Here's a handy service that lets you know your options.
- The Free Universal Construction Kit makes Lego bricks interoperable with nine other construction toys. Christian Harries explains how it all works...
- Customize your 3D-printed online purchases thanks to the auction giant's new smartphone app eBay Exact.
- As the range of digital devices multiplies, it's a case of adapt or die if you want to keep your audience. These beautifully responsive sites lead the way.
- Designing objects 3D printing no longer requires complex CAD skills. Paul Harter's clever script for Minecraft makes it child's play...
- A 3D printing pen you can hold in your hand launches on Kickstarter. Take a look at it in action in this video!
- Watch with awe as this 3D printed experiment by Pablo Garcia showcases the strange beauty of the face's anatomy.