Tutorials sponsored by
- Mat Groves explains how to use 2D renderer Pixi.js to seamlessly deliver interactive content across different devices and browsers.
- Digital artist Josh Flores explains how to create an accurate rendition of a Confederate Wraith motorcycle by mixing organic and hard surface modelling techniques.
- The second of a two-part series on creating type effects in Adobe's tools looks at Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Fabio Benedetti looks at how easy it is to create a bespoke icon with Adobe's screen design tool.
- Typefaces you already own can be as effective in commercial art as custom lettering, reveals illustrator Steven Bonner.
- Daniel Bramhall explains why prototyping is something every designer should do first, including how to get started and how to test a prototype.
- Digital artist Lorenzo Zitta uses his Gold Skull render to reveal how to shed light on a scene.
- Steven Wu explains how to get started and build your own theme for the popular new open source blogging platform Ghost.
- Fire up your copy of Autodesk's 3D animation software and try out one of these high-quality Maya tutorials.
- Creative director Davide Bianca explains how to create eye-catching key art.