Tutorials sponsored by
- 3D is taking over the industry. Here's how to create your own.
- Put a pencil to paper to test out interactive concepts and interaction flows, says Lauren Johnson.
- Ensure your website has the optimal viewing experience with these helpful responsive design tutorials.
- Learn the core skills to sculpt accurate figures in the first part of this anatomy series from Ninja Theory’s Dan Crossland.
- Jamie Kosoy demonstrates that breaking into creative coding isn't as intimidating as it seems.
- Michael Mullany, CEO at Sencha, demonstrates advanced effects including Instagram-style photo filters and image-free textures.
- Artist Jose Rodriguez channels his influences and experience to create an incredible character.
- Dedicated grid fanatic Jo Gulliver reveals how she creates magazine grids that bring structure to pages without hampering creativity.
- Overcome the mental barrier to UV unwrapping with this essential guide from 3D World technical editor Rob Redman.