Tutorials sponsored by
- Daniel Bramhall explains why prototyping is something every designer should do first, including how to get started and how to test a prototype.
- Digital artist Lorenzo Zitta uses his Gold Skull render to reveal how to shed light on a scene.
- Steven Wu explains how to get started and build your own theme for the popular new open source blogging platform Ghost.
- Fire up your copy of Autodesk's 3D animation software and try out one of these high-quality Maya tutorials.
- Creative director Davide Bianca explains how to create eye-catching key art.
- Artist Aiman Akhtar celebrated his friends' wedding by 3D printing a wedding figure, why not try it yourself?
- Andreas Dantz shows his approach towards making a small client-specific icon set that works on iOS 7, the web and in print.
- Eric Morris demonstrates how to make your HTML emails look great on any device or client, from the newest iPhone to Microsoft Outlook.
- Speed up your workflow in Photoshop and pick up some essential tricks along the way. Kyle Wilkinson shows you how.
- In the second instalment of Dan Crossland’s anatomy tutorial, he focuses on sculpting the limbs.