Tutorials sponsored by
- Pattern creation is easy in Illustrator CS6 and CC 2014. We show you how.
- Scott Kellum introduces some basic colour theory and practice to help make use of relative colour and make web designs much more flexible.
- Digital artist Daniele Scerra reveals how to use Maya and Photoshop to give your ZBrush illustration added impact.
- You can now turn your designs in Illustrator CC into CSS. Here's how.
- Murat Mutlu explains how to turn design files on Dropbox into interactive, sharable prototypes with free app Marvel.
- Titouan Olive shows you how to use ZBrush’s hard surface sculpting tools to create an asset for a still life.
- Graphic designer Paul Tysall demonstrates how to hone your Photoshop workflow to save time on repetitive pre-press tasks.
- 3D is taking over the industry. Here's how to create your own.
- Put a pencil to paper to test out interactive concepts and interaction flows, says Lauren Johnson.
- Ensure your website has the optimal viewing experience with these helpful responsive design tutorials.