Tutorials sponsored by
- Concept artist Sean Andrew Murray explains how to use the orthographic view technique to create portraits.
- Bring your 3D to life by creating an action-packed comic panel in ZBrush.
- Artist Jake Murray explains how to draw a character delivering a knockout punch.
- Illustrator Matt Lyon explains how to design and colour an abstract pattern composition that bursts off the page with colour, style and visual panache.
- Discover tips and techniques used by Framestore’s creature designer and texture painter Daren Horley.
- 3D modeller Aybars Turan uses reference and concept art by Jan Vidra to model a realistic yet fantastical creature, the Imperator.
- Dan Neame explains how to use CSS for UI animations and widgets, leading to smoother animation and cleaner degradation.
- Enrico Cerica uses Blender to bring his imagination to life in this surrealist image, from modelling to rendering.
- Illustrator Daniel D’Avila reveals how he uses his passion for surfing to create a unique render.
- Jordan Santell takes a look into how to get started with the Web Audio API.