The new plugin releases are for both the Maxwell Render Suite and Maxwell for SketchUp packages, and are free of charge to all customers.
The plugin has been completely re-written so that it is 100% compatible with SketchUp 2013 - although most of the changes have taken place on the inside so users should find that it works in exactly the same easy and robust way as before. The new plugins include:
- Added support for SketchUp 2013
- The Maxwell for SketchUp standalone plugin is now distributed as an RBZ file
- The plugin user interface no longer requires Silverlight
- The colour picker boasts has both RGB and HSV modes
- Added support for setting per-Channel output formats
- The Environment page now works more like Maxwell Studio
Liked this? Read these!
- The best 3D movies of 2013
- Discover what's next for Augmented Reality
- Hands-on review: Adobe After Effects CC