Audiovisual sponsored by
- Prepare to be inspired, as we reveal outstanding examples of motion graphics in music videos.
- We're excited to offer you the unique opportunity to work with one of 2000AD’s most iconic characters - Rogue Trooper.
- Wow potential employers by creating the perfect showreel using Adobe software. 3D artist Tom Skelton explains how.
- Last week HP hosted a popup studio for the animation, 3D and VFX community in the heart of Paris. We bring you all the highlights.
- Now that 3D photorealism is so achievable, why would you go any other way? Antony Ward explains the enduring appeal of NPR.
- Ben Owen explains how to boost your chances of getting work at one of the world's leading visual effects houses.
- We look back through the history of VFX, and explore the most amazing worlds CG artists have created.
- Speaking at HP ZED Paris this Thursday, the VFX Supervisor at The Mill chats about Nike, Nuke and never losing his passion.
- Lance Evans walks us through a scene redo in which the background is extended using 3D matte painting.
- With speakers from Pixar, The Mill and more, this week-long series of free talks and workshops is not to be missed - so register right away!