Audiovisual sponsored by
- The head of the VFX house that made Gravity discusses his unusual career path and why he'd rather be working than collecting Oscars.
- We look at five movies that are really pushing the VFX envelope this year, in the fourth in our series of articles sponsored by HP.
- Learn how to master this key visual effects skill, in the third in our series of articles sponsored by HP.
- Following their success in the 2014 Oscars, we look at five magical moments from British VFX studio Framestore.
- Oscar-winner Gravity was a huge technological step forward - but you ain't seen nothing yet, says the company that made it, in the first of a series of articles sponsored by HP.
- We've partnered with HP to present a ton of great content focused on animation and film making. Read on to find out what's in store...
- Despite the rise of digital, many animators are sticking to hand-crafted techniques. Here are some of the most beautiful and evocative examples.
- The YouTube rival throws money at the indie crowd to help them market their crowdfunded movies.
- This cool animation effect helps London rock band The Bishops stand out from the crowd.
- From 1937 to 2012, these movie titles are all classics - and now they're all in one place! Which one's your favourite?