Audiovisual sponsored by
- Creating an animated character that's believable is a big challenge. Antony Ward offers some pro tips to help you succeed.
- Want to get that dream job? Our experts explain how to make your showreel grab attention from the people that matter.
- Getting the lighting right is key to setting up a 3D scene. Lance Evans explains how to get it right.
- The makers of the world's biggest movies and games will reveal their secrets at FMX, which starts today.
- The award-winning VFX supervisor on Inception, The Dark Knight Rises and Thor: The Dark World believes visual effects should only be used when absolutely necessary.
- Prepare to be inspired, as we reveal outstanding examples of motion graphics in music videos.
- We're excited to offer you the unique opportunity to work with one of 2000AD’s most iconic characters - Rogue Trooper.
- Wow potential employers by creating the perfect showreel using Adobe software. 3D artist Tom Skelton explains how.
- Last week HP hosted a popup studio for the animation, 3D and VFX community in the heart of Paris. We bring you all the highlights.
- Now that 3D photorealism is so achievable, why would you go any other way? Antony Ward explains the enduring appeal of NPR.