There are 52 articles tagged with Education
- Design historians in America and Britain have tended to ignore the talents or lives of those who remained in Germany during the Nazi regime. This new project rights the balance.
- Today's freshers are tomorrow's creative pros. As the new intake settles in, Lawrence Zeegen asks how colleges can best prepare them for an industry that never sits still.
- The Modernist school has had a huge influence on the history of design - and continues to do so today. Aaron Kitney explains why.
- We explain the basic concepts and terminology of web typography, including how it differs from print typography, in words you can understand.
- Constructivism was the most intense, ambitious and ultimately tragic design movement of the last century - Justin Reynolds gives us the low-down.
- The co-founder of Center Centre and the Unicorn Institute talks about rethinking education for UX designers and why the mainstream approach is failing.
- Mixing colours digitally is not the same as mixing them physically - we explain what the difference between the two is and how to go about it in practice.
- Code Club's CEO - Clare Sutcliffe - talks about starting Code Club, her inspiration, her plans for a global future and the simple joy of helping kids learn to code
- The Bauhaus school has had a huge influence on the history of design - and continues to do so today. Aaron Kitney explains why.
- Rebecca Wright, a graphic design programme director at the world-renowned Central Saint Martins, part of the University of the Arts London, shares her thoughts on the state of design education