- Aardman's Jake Manion and George Rowe talk us through the challenges of creating the Gruffalo's vibrant new site.
- Google engineer and W3C TAG member Alex Russell talks about building bridges with devs and getting involved with web standards.
- Using the RequireJS library to manage code file dependencies improves the functionality of web apps. Dennis Odell explains how to get started.
- Who needs Flash to create interactive experiences? Check out this amazing selection of web experiments that show just can be created from code alone.
- UPDATED: Want to build an app for iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows? These app tutorials will tell you how.
- Filling out forms online can be a frustrating experience. Chris Lienert demonstrates how to build robust, easy-to-use HTML5 web forms using open source library Quaid JS.
- Henrik Joreteg completes his guide to using Node.js and Backbone.js to build a team dashboard app that updates in real time. This time: the client-side work.