There are 10 articles tagged with Maya
- Discover how 3D artist Antony Ward created Serena the genie, from sketch to render.
- Blend shapes are among the most useful deformers available to Maya artists. Pat Imrie reveals how they work...
- Set up the controls you need to make your model move, with the help of digital artist Antony Ward.
- New Zealand-based creative agency Assembly round-up a herd of glass cows in this spot for Anchor, showing a new bottle design that prevents any damage to the milk from sunlight.
- Fire up your copy of Autodesk's 3D animation software and try out one of these mighty Maya tutorials, which include working with mental ray, guide curves and character rigging.
- Antony Ward explains how to save time by transferring weights from one model to another in Maya.
- How can you make a character’s skin look more believable when rendering Maya? Antony Ward has some suggestions.
- What do you do if someone changes the UV layout after you’ve finished your textures? Antony Ward has a simple solution.
- Rob Redman dives into Maya 2013 to see if Autodesk's latest upgrade is worth considering.
- For all of you Maya artists out there, check out these top tips on how to use the 3D software package to create assets that look like clay.