There are 151 articles tagged with Opinion
- Captivating a crowd can be a challenge when you’d rather be shut away in your studio, says Brooklyn creative Tara McPherson, but public speaking has personal and professional benefits.
- Cosmic marketing manager? Creative technologist? Chief Wonka? Six creatives share their views.
- Be more colourful in everything you do, says SomeOne's Laura Hussey, and in doing so inspire others to be as passionate about your brand as you are.
- Stamp out creative impostor syndrome (but watch out for the Dunning-Kruger effect), campaigns Gary Marshall.
- Peer-to-peer (P2P) lending is a market on the rise and there are ways to use it to fund side projects, says Nick Moules.
- Any self-initiated work requires plenty of discipline, but taking on one every single day is an altogether different prospect. Illustrator Sabrina Smelko shares what she’s learnt so far.
- Your responsive site may look amazing but that's no use if it's a bloated mess that takes ages to load. John Bresnik from The Barbarian Group has the solution.
- Sometimes, reckons Mustafa Kurtuldu, designers might be better off reflecting on things rather than arguing over the latest trends.
- Strategic planning is all very well, says Hoss Gifford, but sometimes you need to get hands-on and learn from good old fashioned trial and error.
- Should branding be in the hands of strategists or designers? Brand identity designer Andy Cogdon gives his perspective.