Everyone loves a good video. Not only does it build trust, promote engagement and keeps Google happy, it can also make you some serious money. But if you’re new to the world of video creation or want to upskill in the discipline, it can be daunting, especially when presented with some of the complex video editing software currently available like Adobe Premiere Pro. Good news is there’s a quicker and easier way of creating professional-looking video.
FilmoraPro from Wondershare (opens in new tab) is a video editing tool that makes the life of a creative much more simple, offering all the tools you’ll need to create quality video without the steep learning curve. Built very much with the user in mind, FilmoraPro’s powerful features can be accessed via a highly customisable, easy-to-use interface. Including everything from compositing and motion graphics tools to special effects and colour correction features – it’s powerful, easy and fun to use.
Power up your story
Whether you want to create an eye-catching new marketing campaign, add some footage to your online portfolio or be the person behind the next video to go viral, FilmoraPro’s impressive toolset can help you reach your creative goals. Key features include:
- A dynamic timeline to help you edit more efficiently with unlimited tracks, advanced editing modes, grouped timeline clips, range markers, split edits, and more
- Powerful audio editing features in Filmora’s Pro, including noise reduction and audio transitions, to help perfect your soundtracks
- The ability to create custom animations for text and graphics using keyframing. Ease in and ease out tools also feature to help replicate real life motion
- Visual effects tools even the biggest Hollywood studios would envy. We’re talking lens flares, chroma keys, blurs and distortions – the lot!
- Professional colour correction tools, including colour wheels, scopes and controls for highlights, midtones and shadows, to help define your video’s visual style
One editing solution for all
FilmoraPro is compatible for both Windows and Mac [links here], and, unlike other video editing software, available for a one-off fee, which gives you lifetime access to the software. FilmoraPro’s bestelling plan costs just $149.99 – one payment for lifetime access that covers all future updates and technical support. There’s also a free trial option if you want to take Filmora’s Pro for a spin before you commit – it’s super-easy to get started, especially with this dedicated FilmoraPro video editor film guide (opens in new tab) to hand.
If recent growth and current trends in production of online video content is anything to go by, being able to create quality video footage is a must-have skill for any creative wanting to stay ahead of the curve. And if you want a professional but fast and easy solution, you’ll be hard pushed to find better than FilmoraPro.