There are 187 articles tagged with Product design
- Chimère is the first publisher of contemporary furniture dedicated to pets. Would you buy it?
- The 12 musketeers calendar project is a collaboration effort between 12 young designers in honor of defending the art of letterpress.
- Why work for a boss when you can sell your design work directly to the public? Here are 15 great websites that make it easy for you this Christmas.
- Reduce your wrapping paper waste this year with this brilliant invention that allows you to use the left-over gift wrap to plant your own vegetables.
- This perfume inspired by the Helvetica typeface will allow you to showcase your love of the font in an entirely new way.
- A dress with different faces, 'The Lenticular dress' demands the viewer to suspend judgement.
- Would you have to swallow them in the right sequence to digest them properly? Here's one way to find out...
- This pack of cards features a series of inspirational quotes to ensure graphic designers play their cards right.
- This chess set was created by cutting negative space out of transparent acrylic cube.
- Artist Pia Wusten cleverly combines the arts of glass blowing and wood turning to create these beautiful, stackable vessels.