67. Increase/decrease size of selected text by 2pts
- MAC: Cmd+Shift+>/<
- WINDOWS: Ctrl+Shift+>/<
Experiment with text in Photoshop by using this command to change its size by 2pts.
68. Increase/decrease size of selected text by 10pts
- MAC: Cmd+Option+Shift->/<
- WINDOWS: Ctrl+Alt+Shift+>/<
This Photoshop shortcut works the same as the command above, but it's by 10pts this time.
69. Increase/decrease kerning or tracking
- MAC: Opt+right/left arrow
- WINDOWS: Alt+right/left arrow
Adjust the space between your text in Photoshop with this handy keyboard command.
70. Align text left/centre/right
- MAC: Cmd+Shift+L/C/R
- WINDOWS: Ctrl+Shift+L/C/R
A great way to experiment with the alignment of your text, this Photoshop shortcut will enable you to do it quickly.
71. Show/Hide selection on selected type
- MAC: Cmd+H
- WINDOWS: Ctrl+H
Speed up the process of selecting elements on type with this easy-to-remember shortcut.