There are 82 articles tagged with Art direction
- Art installations can transform any area into a work of creative beauty. Take a look at our pick of the best from 2013.
- A creative Dad passes the time on his work flights by colouring in his kid's adorable drawings.
- This series of works from artist Alexa Meade uses real models for 2D street art. You won't believe the transformation.
- In celebration of the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who, this tapestry recreates the entire history of the show!
- This one-of-a-kind, hand-painted bike is a beautiful collaboration between two Berlin brands.
- Take a look at just some of the towel sculptures created by Japanese towel artist Isamu Sasagawa.
- Fashion gets sugary-sweet, as architects and fashion designers combine their creative minds to build something unique and eco-friendly.
- What would the impressionist artists have made of an invasion of the living dead? Assuming they escaped having their brains eaten, probably something a bit like this...
- Love GIFs? Then you'll love Gifpop - a tool to make custom cards from animated GIFs, using the magic of lenticular printing.
- Fashion and urban architecture collide with totem photography in this collection of gorgeously inspired sculptures.