The web is an exciting place, with new developments happening all the time. You can get in on the action by picking up the skills you need to become a web designer with the Learn to Web Design 2017 Bundle, which is on sale now for a price that you choose.
No matter which area of web design you're interested in, the Learn to Web Design 2017 Bundle is packed with the know-how you need to become a talented developer with the skills to succeed. It's packed with dozens of hours of actionable content, all spread across nine professionally-taught courses on everything from using Photoshop to coding with HTML and CSS. Boost your skills so you can create great works online for fun or get a promotion and add some more income to your paycheck by expanding your skillset.
The courses in the Learn to Web Design 2017 Bundle usually retail for $1,238. Right now, you can pick the price you pay for it. Beat the average to unlock it all or get on the leaderboard. The price is up to you but you can't go wrong, so grab it today.
The courses in this bundle include:
- Learn Photoshop, Web Design & Profitable Freelancing 2017
- Adobe Photoshop CC: Your Complete Beginner's Guide
- Responsive Web Design: Made Easy
- The Complete Bootstrap Masterclass Course: Build 4 Projects
- jQuery UI Ultimate: Design Amazing Interfaces Using jQuery UI
- UI Design in Photoshop: Start Designing Web & Mobile Apps
- Building Websites: Learn Bootstrap for Rapid Web Development
- Web Design: Make a Single Page Website Carousel Controls
- Design a Website From Scratch: HTML, CSS, Responsive Design
About Creative Bloq deals
This great deal comes courtesy of the Creative Bloq Deals store – a creative marketplace that's dedicated to ensuring you save money on the items that improve your design life.
We all like a special offer or two, particularly with creative tools and design assets often being eye-wateringly expensive. That's why the Creative Bloq Deals store is committed to bringing you useful deals, freebies and giveaways on design assets (logos, templates, icons, fonts, vectors and more), tutorials, e-learning, inspirational items, hardware and more.
Every day of the working week we feature a new offer, freebie or contest – if you miss one, you can easily find past deals posts on the Deals Staff author page or Offer tag page. Plus, you can get in touch with any feedback at: email@example.com.