Ask any digital artist and most will confirm the rendering stage to be the most complex, time consuming and often costly of a 3D pipeline.
Introducing RebusFarm, a high-quality, affordable rendering service that integrates directly with leading 3D applications including Maya, 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, Blender and Modo.
In operation for over 13 years, the RebusFarm team have been developing its software since 2006 to deliver a simple-to-use, highly efficient and cost-effective rendering solution to artists and designers all over the globe. And now the arrival of RebusFarm 3.0 makes the rendering experience even easier and more accessible than ever before.
The newly updated software both simplifies and enhances your 3D workflow via a number of key features:
The Farminizer plugin, which connects your chosen 3D software to the render farm, has been given a complete overhaul and now boasts new control elements, an intuitive design and workflow improvements:
- New batch render/takes - Uploading a scene just to change the camera is now a thing of the past. Simply send the render job with multiple cameras and get different renderings for all selected cameras at once.
- New render cost estimation – avoid additional costs with RebusFarm’s new precise cost estimation tool.
- New Design – An all-new design, the Farminizer plugin now adopts the feel of your 3D software, embedding itself seamlessly as well as adding new interactive elements to help aid workflow
- Pre-Upload – Send your assets upfront to reduce upload time by up to 90%.
- Enhanced workflow – Farminizer has been optimised in terms of finding and auto correcting errors, significantly reducing user warnings.
The administrator behind all render jobs submitted by the Farminizer plugin, RebusDrop automatically uploads jobs and downloads rendered images to a local folder on your PC. RebusFarm 3.0 sees RebusDrop highly optimised in terms of both speed and stability:
- Faster up-and downloads – RebusDrop automatically optimises transfer protocols and uses the best fitting mode according to your internet access for fastest file up and downloads.
- Highest stability - Highly robust and optimised performance, RebusDrop will always perform, even with unstable internet connection.
A web-based management interface, the RebusFarm ControlCenter allows you to manage and monitor rendering jobs via real-time updates and reports, even when you’re out and about. RebusFarm 3.0 introduces a number of improvements and functions to enhance that experience, including:
- New Playback – The new preview of the ControlCenter makes viewing and managing every layer of a render job a cinch. See finished frames in your preview window immediately and the complete animation by moving your cursor across the preview window.
- New Resubmission – Gone are the days when you need to re-render a scene due to slight changes. Now you are able to re-render without having to upload the entire job again. Resubmission is just one click away in the new ControlCenter and your modified job will start to render again.
- Find your local files – Open the directory to your local files from your automatically downloaded renderings with just one click.
- Responsiveness – The design of the entire ControlCenter is responsive, so you can manage your jobs directly from your smartphone.
Available to all
You’d be forgiven for thinking all of these impressive features come at a huge cost, but RebusFarm’s prices offer an option for everyone. Starting at a very affordable 1.06p per GHz hour, RebusFarm also offers discounts of up to 60 per cent via its RenderPoints scheme, making it accessible to all..
Check out the video below to see some of the new features in action, and visit the RebusFarm website for more information on the all-new RebusFarm 3.0, available now.